Kelly Magyarics is a wine, spirits, travel, food and lifestyle writer and wine educator.?
Magyarics has been a frequent contributor to Liquor.com since 2017. Her work also appears in publications including AFAR, Alcohol Professor, Cheers, Chowhound, Food Network, Lonely Planet, Nightclub & Bar, Taste, The Tasting Panel, TripSavvy and Wine Enthusiast.
- B.A., communication and French, summa cum laude, University of Pittsburgh
- DWS, Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET)
- Certification, BarSmarts
- Wine Location Specialist certification, Center for Wine Origins
- Graduate, Kevin Zraly's Windows on the World School
- Master classes, Sommelier Society of America
Liquor.com is dedicated to good drinking and great living. We inspire, entertain and educate anyone—and everyone—interested in what happens in the glass and out of it.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.